Thursday, April 19, 2007

Catch Up: About 6 weeks ago, part II

More catch up photos. :) On the Monday my friend Leila came along to help chop bramble while I got on with digging. Jo (Oakley) popped along later with a lighter and we had a nice bonfire with the bramble! It burned really nicely in the old compost bin. A nice 'safe' holder so that I didn't complete lose it. I was slightly convinced we were going to burn down all of Eltham! So I stood by with bucket at the ready the whole time.

Second length of bed dug:


A couple "sculptures" found in the bramble, now in the flower bed. (These photos are very out of date now, the bed is filled with flowers now!)


The base of the shed is down, took a lot of digging, levelling, sand and paving stones. It'll do anyway.


My new 'tool'. A pram. Can you believe it? ME? With a pram? Haha! Very good for moving bags of sand though.


And another view of the plot with Leila over by the bramble.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home