Monday, February 05, 2007

Photo update

Not too much done today, hard digging this afternoon and not much light. Here's some photos!

First, introduction to the plot as is.
1. The sand and paving slabs free from local skip. :) And my nifty hand-painted plot number board. Will make something more interesting later. 2. Plot as is. 3. Cement roof tiles from same skip to make some paths. My beeeeeyooooteeeeful Howies jacket my parents bought me for xmas is also hanging there.


These pics don't really do them justice but here are some of Shelagh's lovely birdbaths:


And finally the beds. 1. The garlic is growing! 2. Flower bed hoed and primroses put in. 3. The new bed extending from the garlic bed - will be potatoes, and longer too. It doesn't look much but I did dig out 2 big bramble roots.


And I'll finish with a pretty primrose photos. Aaaaaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home